Mediation assists leaders in transforming their corporate culture and facilitating strategic implementation.
For any organization, change involves its identity, its complexity and its direction. As a result, one major pre-condition for success in such change is the “organization’s” capacity and willingness first to adhere to and then put into practice that strategy.
- Getting one’s breath back
- Taking on oxygen
- Giving meaning to action
- Facilitating movement and agility
- Conducting risk-laden projects
- Instilling confidence on the ground
- Reinforcing membership
- Capitalizing on relationships
- Imagining key symbolic events
Founding President of Mediation
« We provide tailor-made advice, that is agile, balanced, creative, listening, discerning, committed, and permanently in touch with what’s going on on the ground. We have a single objective: to bring together all an organization’s dimensions:
- people and numbers,
- operational and functional, past and future,
- local and global, internal and external. »